Saturday, October 16, 2010

AN INTRODUCTION TO TEXAS DEERSLAYER KNIVES


     Texas Deerslayer Knives is a maker of custom hunting, fillet and display knives in Spring, Texas. My name is Bob and started making knives for my family and friends a few years ago. They loved them and I enjoyed making them so much that I decided to start making them for the hunter, fisherman and collector. I use blades from the best steel I can find such as: 420, 440C, 6A stainless steel, Rockwell C 59 to 62 hardness carbon steel, Soligen, Swedish, Norwegian, Japan and Damascus steel. My knives are the hidden tang type with handles made from Whitetail, Mule Deer, Axis Deer, Fallow Deer, Red Stag and Bull Elk antler sheds. These knives will last you a life time, stay sharp and won't let you down. You can pay big bucks for a custom one of a kind knife but my knives price from $35 on up but most are $115. I make custom leather sheaths, although I have nylon ones also, that you can choose from. I make them plain as you want on up to putting a basket weave design with your initials on it. My display stands are hand made from the plain one to the ever popular Rattlesnake stand. My other products include antler pistol handles, euro lamps and belt buckles. On the next pages of the Texas Deerslayer Knives blog, I'll put up photo's, descriptions, pricing, shipping, and all the information you need to pick out your knife and order it. I thank you for browsing my knife blog and you are welcome to call me anytime @ 832-213-7459 for information.
Sincerely,
Bob
TDK

No comments:

Post a Comment