Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SHEATHS

LEATHER HAND MADE SHEATHS
(click on photos to enlarge)



















Details: This rabbit covered leather sheath was made for a
customer in Wyoming that wanted an American Indian theme.


******************************************************************************************************
                                                           Kydex Sheath



                                                          Nylon Sheath




Details: I make a variety of leather sheaths that range in price
from $25 to $50 depending on how much tooling you want.
I also have Kydex (hand formed plastic) and nylon sheaths.
Just ask for a quote when you order your knife.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it…
    Butchers Knives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am wondering if you have a number that I can contact you?
    I have been looking for a knife sheath for a gift. He has a survival knife with a compass on top. I need it to loop on a belt and a snap at the top to hold it. I was hoping to get this today or tomorrow, if you have any in stock/in your store.

    ReplyDelete